How to Request a Stay of Foreclosure in Nebraska

Foreclosure comes in two forms:  Judicial and Non-judicial.  Judicial foreclosure proceedings are lawsuits filed in the District Court of Nebraska against the property owner to determine the amount owed and, if the owner is in default, it results in a publicly advertised Sheriff Sale of the real property.  The homeowner receives a Summons from the […]